Where to store an expedition ready landy in South west England?

soutie

A school mate of mine who lives on a French department in the Indian Ocean, has asked who and where could he store his 110 in the South West of England? He is currently using a garage in the South West of France, who keep the battery charged etc. so when he come out to Europe on Holiday he can pick it up and use it. He would rather have the vehicle located in the UK as myself and another school mate live here, so we can holiday together with our families.

Has anybody got any recommendation on who could provide this service and what the fees would be?

Regards

Peter

A school mate of mine who lives on a French department in the Indian Ocean, has asked who and where could he store his 110 in the South West of England? He is currently using a garage in the South West of France, who keep the battery charged etc. so when he come out to Europe on Holiday he can pick it up and use it. He would rather have the vehicle located in the UK as myself and another school mate live here, so we can holiday together with our families.

Has anybody got any recommendation on who could provide this service and what the fees would be?

Regards

Peter

Have you tried Googling Vehicle Storage. An old friend of mine used to store his classic Jaguar at a place in Cheltenham (probably not far enough west for you). I only visited it once, but they had old cars; new, hardly used cars and off the road (no licence) cars. I can't tell you any more though as he died some years ago.

tazz