Gas bottle regulator

I need a gas bottle reg (argon CO2 mix for mig welding). I have had in the past an old mig welder that came with a pub style CO2 bottle which works but the clocks are broken. I also have 2 or 3 other pub bottle regs in very good condition.

Will these do for my argon/co2 bottle.

Cheers

Chris

I need a gas bottle reg (argon CO2 mix for mig welding). I have had in the past an old mig welder that came with a pub style CO2 bottle which works but the clocks are broken. I also have 2 or 3 other pub bottle regs in very good condition.

Will these do for my argon/co2 bottle.

Cheers

Chris

No. CO2 bottles have different fittings to welding gas bottles - also the pressures are much lower in CO2 bottles,so the range of the pressure scale would be unsuitible.

No. CO2 bottles have different fittings to welding gas bottles - also the pressures are much lower in CO2 bottles,so the range of the pressure scale would be unsuitible.

CO2 has external thread on bottle. Ar, ArMix have internal thread on bottle. Fuel gasses have reverse thread.