Disco3: Service schedule detail + lubricants + fluids

jagwit

Can anyone help me with a D3 service schedule - the document that specifies what needs to be done during a service at a particular mileage?

I also need the list of recommended lubricants and fluids please.

Is there a "Rave CD" available for D3 like we have for D2?

www.landrovertechinfo.com and get your credit card out for a couple of quid, all you needed to know and then some :)

Thanks, I know you mean well but the idea of having to spend money to obtain this kind of info appalls me.

It costs a lot of time and money to develop, like everything else. No doubt somebody will eventually pirate it all, as they did the RAVE CDs, but for the moment I don't think it is freely available in its entirety. Possibly because few DIY mechanics will have a clue where to start on something as complex as a D3.

One reason I have a Tdi Defender and a D2 both with full coverage :)

It seems that manufacturers are more determined than ever to keep independants out of their products - down to non-standard bulbs! With the D3 and D4, you can not even work on the car without lifting the body off the chassis. It is all designed to shorten the life span of the car of course, to prompt new sales in the ongoing chase after the god of money.

Anyway, I should have the full D3 workshop manual (140Meg) by Sunday... :-)