straight through middle exhaust pipe for a soft dash

frrfrr

hi

as title , i am looking for a straight through exhaust pipe to replace the middle box on my rrc soft dash 3.9

does any one know where to get one from ?

stainless would suit better

cheers for any help fraser

There are Stainless exhaust manufacturers who can buy all the bits for a bespoke system (poweflow agents I think are one of them), otherwise try the bay.

However that's going to be ridiculously loud. Ours had a TDi type straight through box on it instead and no back box at first, still louder than stock. Now it has a sports pipe on it and I wouldn't want it any louder.

you need the centre silencer more than the rear for back pressure to help the engine run right removing will give the placebo effect that it is faster but will only be noise not worth the hassel drop the tail box for the most improvement in power over stock.

cheap upgrade is to fit a diesel system as it has no baffels

A previous owner of my last RRC had replaced the centre box with a straight through...... put simply it didn't last very long, way way way too loud and really sounded horrid (cracking and popping all the time). Remove the back box and you get a nice V8 burble without it being too intrusive :)