warn winch motor

trt1617

i run 70mm main power leads and earths upto the albrites then 50mm from the albrite to motor

my albrites are fixed to the ends of the motors

id be happy to say 10.5-11v is normal voltage under load

i seem to remember mine hovering around that back when i used to run 12v, however i now run 24v through 12

• 2 weeks later...

Well its always worth an ask and when the workshop comsumables bloke came round thought it give him a try for some decent cable and he said "hang on think i might have just the stuff you need" had a hunt round his van and fished out a reel of 10m of some big cable not sure of size but its bigger than whats between the motor and solenoid that it came with so quite big,and fine multi strand and very flexible :D

Then came the price it started to sound bad,him giving it the well i dont get this in very often and its special order,and im thinking i best go sit down :blink:

then it turned to well its old stock now and been kicking around for a while :D likeing it so far!!!!

"hows 30 quid sound?" he says

well i now have all new wire everywhere to the warn and it pulls really well gave the boss lady at work a shock as i pulled her freelander backards across the yard with it in park and the handbrake on :D

awsome just need to get out and use it properly now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well its always worth an ask and when the workshop comsumables bloke came round thought it give him a try for some decent cable and he said "hang on think i might have just the stuff you need" had a hunt round his van and fished out a reel of 10m of some big cable not sure of size but its bigger than whats between the motor and solenoid that it came with so quite big,and fine multi strand and very flexible :D

Then came the price it started to sound bad,him giving it the well i dont get this in very often and its special order,and im thinking i best go sit down :blink:

then it turned to well its old stock now and been kicking around for a while :D likeing it so far!!!!

"hows 30 quid sound?" he says

well i now have all new wire everywhere to the warn and it pulls really well gave the boss lady at work a shock as i pulled her freelander backards across the yard with it in park and the handbrake on :D

awsome just need to get out and use it properly now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D