HCPU GVW ?

possibly have the 3500kg gross if the double springs as on 130's are fitted.

replating for a higher or lower GVW is just a letter to DVLA, I believe it'll have to go to a VOSA test station, worth asking at your nearest VOSA HGV test station before buying any parts.

What's the setup like on a 130 then? I always assumed they'd just have heavier duty springs rather than any major differences. Are they a greater gvw?

I can't remember off hand what colour the stripes are on the springs, but yeah, they are a bigger spring with bigger hangers and cups on the axle.

I'd put a set of 130's on just for the increased 'potential' if they came my way and fitted.

110's and 130's fitted with 3500kg gvw suspension also has a stronger rear axle than the 3050kg gvw ones.

only if they have the later Td5 type rear axle, the Salisbury unit was used before the Td5 type axle

only if they have the later Td5 type rear axle, the Salisbury unit was used before the Td5 type axle

Salisbury axle for SW and std comercial axle suffix 215 for drum brakes, 398 for disc brakes.

110HD and 130 suffix 245 for drum brakes and 388 for disc brakes.