Electric window circuit diagram

just need to hook up my windows now. i hall the parts and relay was looking at the circut diagram in the manule but it dosent show you how you hook up the relay, any one got any good diagrams?

section 5 page 26 no relay in powered window circuit, direct wired from switch to motor.

ye thats what iv been looking at but i thought you had to power these items by relay (similar to fog lights) so the switches weren't carrying the load? also relay 35 of the fuse box in the electrical section of the workshop manual indicates its for this, no?

don't always need to use a relay to power things, it's a way of keeping thick wires out of the cab, switches normally to a relay have thinner wire size. I haven't got a 2000 on Td5 workshop manual, mine only shows upto '99, but can't find any power window relay in it either.