Disco 1 tubular bumper - non winch versions

leon_81

Does anybody know anywhere that sells non-winch tubular bumpers for a Disco 1? There was a person selling them on eBay; Helen4x4 - but I'm not getting replies to my messages!!

Lots of places sell winch versions, but they're £200+ and pointless if you're never planning on having a winch...

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I should add details of my experience of this company DTFabrications - in short - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

They have apparently been liquidated, but a member of staff is still replying to emails sent to the company and is taking orders and payment via paypal (again using the company account). I've been contacted by another staff member and advised of ths situation and told my order will not be processed and as such I need to try and get my money back through paypal

I have the contact details of the guy and will be contacting him to try and get things resolved, as far as I am concerned he has essentially stolen £135 from me as he has no intention of sending the goods