Mud Monsters Round 4. Final Round and Party

The Forth and Final Round of the Series.. This is set to be the Blow your socks off round. 2 X special Night Stages, Full on Bar B Q and some Live and Loud Music.. This is set to be a Top event, Also as we are on the Home Turf I hope to have All the Get Dirty girls there as well.

Please mote that the 2 timed night stages are worth a 1000 points, so you need to enter these to win.

Site will Be open From 2pm on saturday, sign in and scrutnieering will start from 5pm. Event Night stages will start about 8pm.

The Rest is as the Norm. We have had over 40 truck turn out now for this series so if you wish to enter i would suggest you follow the pay Pal link and sign up as quick as poss to secure your place

PAY PAL LINK: www.mud-monsters.co.uk/shop/challenge2011.html

Link to Flyer: www.mud-monsters.co.uk/flyers/challenge2011.pdf

Web site link: www.mud-monsters.co.uk/

Photos from round 1 : picasaweb.google.com/mudmonstersorc

DVD from round 2 is now for sale and round 3 will be out soon, £10 each

Video link : www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mud...nge+slindon&aq=f

fun from the last round

So far we have Handed out some TOP prizes from our Sponsors and also some one off trophies. Remember it is the Best of 3 to Win the the overall prizes, so you have to be in it to win it..... See you all there.

One more thing, We @ Mud Monsters hope you have enjoyed the series so far, Please leave your feed back so we can make the last Round the biggest and the best. We do expect this to be a sell out event so get in quick.

yours

Mud Monsters

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick post of current competitor list, give me a shout if you think you should be there, but aren't:

Truck No, Team Name, Driver, Co Driver, truck, Class

007, Mud Monster 1, Mark McMillen, Andy Pearce, best 90 ever, Challenge

V8, OBOS, Jon Beagley, Stephan T, Trayback- V8 90, Challenge

69, Off-road Armoury, Rob Butler, Andy Marshall, Jimny Trayback, Modified

2, Twin Axle, Graham Fuller, Stu Hammond, Defender 90 king cab, Challenge

17, , Gillian Bilkey, Vic Bilkey, 90, Challenge

25, Chubsters, paul hooper, rich green, trayback 100" defender 300 tdi, Challenge

22, Fat Boys, wayne mc nulty, david mc nulty, 90 Trayback, Challenge

19, , Henry Day, Taz, Trayback Dau-land-su, Modified

43, Broken, John Piper, Andy Smith, , Challenge

30, The South Islanders, Will Overton, Alec Twitchen, jeep wrangler tj, Challenge

13, Unlucky 13, Andrea Berquez, Nicky Mileham, defender 100inch trayback, Modified

26, Billy Boy, richard maxted, peter maxted, suzuki sj, Modified

new, , Craig Jenkins, , ,

new, , Steven Edney, , ,

36, , Rupert Deane, Edward Neeve, 100 Trayback, Super

• 4 weeks later...

yeah should be good, been working hard all weekend getting the loads of bits ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC9WEAmtPt4

Party tent is up, we kitted it out today. I'll post full details of what's going, send team info packs tomorrow evening.

Hopefully most of the guys didn't destroy their trucks at the whitbread this weekend!!

well, the moment is getting close, we have been working very hard to get the final round ready. We are really low on entrants though, so if you are planning on taking part please let me know asap:

current list is:

Truck No, Team Name, Driver, Co Driver, truck, Class

007, Mud Monster 1, Mark McMillen, Andy Pearce, best 90 ever, Challenge

V8, OBOS, Jon Beagley, Stephan T, Trayback- V8 90, Challenge

69, Off-road Armoury, Rob Butler, Andy Marshall, Jimny Trayback, Modified

2, Twin Axle, Graham Fuller, Stu Hammond, Defender 90 king cab, Challenge

17, , Gillian Bilkey, Vic Bilkey, 90, Challenge

25, Chubsters, paul hooper, rich green, trayback 100" defender 300 tdi, Challenge

22, Fat Boys, wayne mc nulty, david mc nulty, 90 Trayback, Challenge

19, , Henry Day, Taz, Trayback Dau-land-su, Modified

43, Broken, John Piper, Andy Smith, , Challenge

30, The South Islanders, Will Overton, Alec Twitchen, jeep wrangler tj, Challenge

13, Unlucky 13, Andrea Berquez, Nicky Mileham, defender 100inch trayback, Modified

26, Billy Boy, richard maxted, peter maxted, suzuki sj, Modified

new, , Craig Jenkins, , ,

new, , Steven Edney, , ,

36, , Rupert Deane, Edward Neeve, 100 Trayback, super mod

new, , Ben Champion, Martin Champion, disco trayback, Challenge

10, Evil Midget, Chris Cater, Hillbilly John Harpham, Yellow Thing, super mod

3, Team Benson, Adele Duffield, Paul Duffield, Def 90 traybackish- roll cage , Modified

27, Buzz, Mr Buzz-sweets, Ross Wotherspoon, 100" trayback, Super Mod

5, Scarab, Ben Hoadley, Phil Parsons, Trayback Disco, Challenge

I've emailed out the info packs to all teams, please get in contact if you haven't received details or think you should be on the list, see you all soon

thanks Ruu and Mark

Right, sorry for the delay, here are the results from round 4, championship results to follow soon.

Massive thank you to all the sponsors, KAM, Offroad Armoury, Gigglepin and Ashcroft. Some brilliant prizes supplied.

Hope everyone enjoyed the big party, we raised lots of money for the poor disabled young lady and I believe the total amount has been raised for her new car seat. So thank you all very much for digging deep.

Big thank you also to Philion and crew for bringing his awesome BBQ.

Thanks again to the marshalls, brilliant as always. Also big thanks to lee and colin from Crawley4x4 for helping out when poor old Steve decided to get attacked by wasps!!

PDF copy of the results is avalible here: http://www.mud-monst...sults_flyer.pdf

Hope you all had fun, I know i did w00t.png

Cheers

Ruu

post-3730-0-90204800-1315690597_thumb.jpg

post-3730-0-49371500-1315690605_thumb.jpg

Thanks again to the marshalls, brilliant as always. Also big thanks to lee and colin from Crawley4x4 for helping out when poor old Steve decided to get attacked by wasps!!

Any news from Steve, I assume he's okay, need to know when I can put a bill in for the mess he made of my passenger seat !! :P

• 2 weeks later...