Urgently needed part - Anybody got one?

v8bertha

Hi all,

Desperate cry for help here... I am rebuilding the Salisbury diff in the Camel this weekend with the help of a friend who does this sort of thing for a living. I ordered all the parts a couple of weeks ago, but the collapsible washer part number 607197 is still unavailable from Land Rover :( .

Does anybody have one knocking about they could get off in the post today?

Or if you are in the vicinity of Southampton or surrounding area, can I come and pick up at some point?

Cheers all.

Dan

Hi all,

Desperate cry for help here... I am rebuilding the Salisbury diff in the Camel this weekend with the help of a friend who does this sort of thing for a living. I ordered all the parts a couple of weeks ago, but the collapsible washer part number 607197 is still unavailable from Land Rover :( .

Does anybody have one knocking about they could get off in the post today?

Or if you are in the vicinity of Southampton or surrounding area, can I come and pick up at some point?

Cheers all.

Dan

why don't you give a call to Lrseries or Craddock. They might be able to send via courier.

http://www.lrseries.com/shop/product/listing/1943/607197-COLLAPSIBLE-COLLER-SPACER.html

http://www.johncraddockltd.co.uk/products/607197_spacer_for_diff_pinion_salisbury.php

Craddocks had one! :o

I've asked them to get it out first class post, but obviously they can't guarantee that the postal service... and a guaranteed saturday delivery is £45!! :o

So just in case my original question still stands, anybody fairly local that has one knocking about?

Have you asked Terry, he might know where to find one?

Terry seems to be getting hard to get hold of these days... I think he's taking early retirement or something!