MUC3023, alternatives?

ajh

Is anyone already making an alloy alternative to MUC3023/MTC2808, I can't see it costing more than the 52GBP Land Rover wants for them, and an alloy replacement wouldn't crack again. If not, would anyone be interested if I got some made up?

Managed to overlook that one, thanks! Hopefully it fits both LHD and RHD, for some reason LR lists different parts for each.

Now if I can just figure out which lower dash I need for this one, I wanted to put in the newer style (with vents, not Puma) dash but LHD for this 90 but the catalog images show the old type and given the psychotic price I really want to be certain...

Managed to overlook that one, thanks! Hopefully it fits both LHD and RHD, for some reason LR lists different parts for each.

Now if I can just figure out which lower dash I need for this one, I wanted to put in the newer style (with vents, not Puma) dash but LHD for this 90 but the catalog images show the old type and given the psychotic price I really want to be certain...

You mean the later Td5 dash? Like this?

post-10578-0-54145900-1315158894_thumb.jpg

The lower dash (heater duct Land Rover call it) as per callout 1 in this diagram:

post-10578-0-30955700-1315159238_thumb.jpg

Is part number FAY500040PMA for LHD with speaker and FAY500060PMA for LHD without speaker. Make sure you're sitting down when you Google for the price though!