200tdi Oil Cooler Adaptors?

Hi

I'm onto the final problem of my Disco 200tdi conversion and just have a problem with the oil cooler adaptors on the rad to sort.

I have some lovely new ESR1912 and ESR1913 oil cooler pipes. These fit at the engine but the threads at the oil cooler connections don't match.

I tried to order what I think is the right adaptor - ESR1262 but everywhere tells me it have been superseded by NTC3858. I have a couple of these and they don't fit the pipes.

So can anyone confirm that ESR1262 is the right part, is there an alternative that works and has anyone got a pair they would part with?

I've attached a picture of the oil cooler pipes of it helps.

If anyone can help me I'd be so grateful as I'm completely stuck.

Thanks

David

post-25128-0-04818500-1317498374_thumb.jpg

my ex-TD 110 with the retro-fit Defender spec 200tdi engine kit, list oil cooler pipes ESR1912 & ESR1913 & 2 x ESR1262 adaptors in the parts list, the existing TD adaptors were just transferred to the new 200tdi rad/intercooler assembly as per the fitting info & the pipes were part of the kit so the instructions state.

Just to complete this, all the usual suppliers on the web could only supply the replacement, incompatible part telling me ESR1262 was no longer available.

I eventually found a main dealer in Sussex who happened to have a couple of the old ones on the shelf and would post them to me.

So, if anyone is buying new parts like me in the future, get the the oil cooler adaptors first then get the correct version of the pipes to fit.

David