Angled trailing arm bushes

Heres a pic from their site, i couldn't get a clear pic if mine. you can see the chamfer on the rear trailing arm to chassis bushes.

post-10794-0-33343100-1318419857_thumb.jpg

They're Super Pro bushes, made in Australia (or copies)

Pretty sure Bearmach use the original though.

They work very well and last a very, very long time, fantastic bush which allow plenty of flex (far better than OE) and are overall a much better bush the OE ones.

A number of years ago, on I think a different forum someone was showing some pics of angled bushes for the rear trialing arms (where they attach to the chassis) and claimed they allowed more travel and less binding.

No idea if it's true or not. But does anyone know anything about them?

Thanks.

Les Richmond Automotive in Australia used to sell an angled bush in one of their suspension kits but no longer make/sell it.

They're Super Pro bushes, made in Australia (or copies)

Pretty sure Bearmach use the original though.

They work very well and last a very, very long time, fantastic bush which allow plenty of flex (far better than OE) and are overall a much better bush the OE ones.

I think I'm right in saying the Bearmach bushes are something like: superpro make the bushes and bearmach have their own metal bits

I believe the Australian Military 110 Perentie vehicle have angled rubber bushings due to their higher heavy duty springs.

Who knows they may have a LandRover part number.

I didn't wan't to use hard to get components so just fabricated a pair of 3 bolt wedges, but they were about 13mm thick at the middle and alter the diff pinion angle slightly.

Bill.