Missing FBH and logo?

axaazaqwe

As you came up trumps on my last post how about this one.

I had a 04 TDi HSE before my present 55 same model. I had the heated front windscreen and definately an FBH on the 54 as it took me by susprise the first time I saw it. I have read here that the heated front windscreen dissapeared on the facelift but should the FBH still be there as I cant find any evidence of an exhaust on this one. I also had an HSE logo on the 54 but not on this one, coupled with my first post as to missing bonnet letters I'm now wondering what I have got, says HSE on the V5 doc.

As you came up trumps on my last post how about this one.

I had a 04 TDi HSE before my present 55 same model. I had the heated front windscreen and definately an FBH on the 54 as it took me by susprise the first time I saw it. I have read here that the heated front windscreen dissapeared on the facelift but should the FBH still be there as I cant find any evidence of an exhaust on this one. I also had an HSE logo on the 54 but not on this one, coupled with my first post as to missing bonnet letters I'm now wondering what I have got, says HSE on the V5 doc.

Many people debadged the freelanders from the wing (hair dryer and dental floss) as then they would pass as the definitive edition models! As for the missing Land Rover bonnet decals you would only really remove those If the bonnet had been resprayed or replaced! Seems a bit pointless to go to the trouble and cost to repair a bonnet and then to scrimp £24.95 on new bonnet decals! (Cant re-use them once been removed).