defender 300tdi drive flange bolts

big ives

ok western that makes sence, i have these type on my rig they have the plain shank and are rated 10.9 should be strong enough for my drive flanges, didnt want to carry 20 home and find out they where no good............................many thanks Ivan

please pardon me butting in, but while this is fresh on your mind I wanted to ask if you think it's okay to drive on four of those bolts, right front wheel on a D-110? I broke one off when reassembling the wheel ( I was using an air ratchet and got out of hand) and it will be a while before I can get the correct tap and drill imported.

I am hoping four of them are strong enough. Max speed limit here is 40 mph.

the standard bolts are 8.8 high tensile, so they will be up to the job, just check the 4 remaining bolts are tight before use,

how much of the broken bolt is left in the hub ?

if there is some bolt shank left, after removing the drive member you might be able to unscrew the remains of the broken bolt.