Broken down :(

Running some wood out of a field, and heard a bang, then something seems to have locked up in the drivetrain.

Can select all gears on auto box, but diff lock lever jammed. Landy moves about a foot forwards and backwards before locking up.

Jacked one front wheel up and won't turn more than a few degrees. Diff liock lever looks to be disengaged but not sure.

Does this sound like t/box or half shafts?

need to take the props off one at a time to be sure? then you can see if it is your gearbox or your axles. Start at the end where you heard the bang. You should be able to see if your difflock is disengaged at the same time.

If it will "move a bit" the I'd be looking at a c.v or a diff crownwheel

Pete

whats the auto like with the 1.4:1 tfb ?

First day driving with it today, and seems ok.

Pulled out of a junction earlier, and just as I pulled out a car came round the corner, so put my foot down and started wheel spinning!

Never did that with my 300tdi and R380, mind you I have a remap to 170 bhp as well.....