front spotlight have stopped working --- help

hi all

i have a 1995 defender 90 with landrover spots fitted , connected by push fit plastic blocks which appear to be coming from the wiring loom ( not connected behind headlights like a quick fix) and they are switched on along with the main beam and haved worked ever since i fitted them

the problem is they are no longer working but my normal main beam is have checked fuses in the cab and all is well every thing else works fine,

just want to know if these connectors are lr fitted or not i have split them and squirted some wd40 and still nothing would these have an in line fuse some where or maybe a relay

any idea's where to look as its annoying me now lol

many thanks

Roy

The fact that main beam still works suggests that they are on a relay and separately fused.

are there additional fuses in the battery box? Follow the wires, they will as Andy said probably go into a relay which is triggered by the main beam switch. But it will also go to a bigger power feed, probably connected directly to the battery, I expect theres some inline fuses somewhere on the main feed line. But every landy is different....

hi

all sorted now as i traced the wires all the way back to the centre of the bulkhead in the engine bay to a relay with a inline 15amp fuse that did appear to be blown ,changed it and it was all systems go

thanks to all those who got back to me with idea's

Roy