Range Rover Wheel Arch repair panel

Darren Roberts

Don't forget YRM Metal Solutions too.....done all the research on this as boot floor replacement (with early Ali version) imminent...

Post some photos of the work. Will do the same in Members Vehicle forum for benefit of others.... ^_^

Thanks guys - I ended up some parts from YRM and some parts from Paddocks. Yes, I really rate YRM - good quality, great guys to do with business with, real enthusiasts and the delivery sport on - ordered Sunday night - here today (Cambridge). Unfortunately YRM didn't have the outside rear wheel arch (the part that you see when you open the door) so I went with Paddocks who I've used for years.

The only thing I'd say about Paddocks is that I ordered the parts at the same time as the one from YRM, paid priority postage and they only dispatched today.....

cheers

Darren

Hi DrRob,

doing the sills (inner and outer) but the bottom edge of the rear wing (the bit u see when u open the rear door) started to go where it meets the sill.

fun and games.....

What's the plan with the bottom edge of rear wing then?

depends on the guy doing it, whether he replaces the whole outer panel of the leading edge of the wing or just cuts a repair panel out of the piece and lets that in - last time I saw him he wasn't keen on having to remove the rear outer wing.....

Let you know when I see it at the weekend....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DrRob,

Yes - nearly down. The guys done the sills and in the end he decided it wasn't too bad to replace the complete outer wheel arch as well. Popped in this morning and the guy was just seam sealing it up and putting the wiring back together again. Hopefully pick it up on Wednesday. I'll try and get some pics posted.

Nearside was worse as the A pillar and B pillar bottoms had to be replaced.