OT nissan patrol items, what they worth?

as i don't have a set price this cant go in the FS section, anyway hello all :)

my friend has set me the task of selling his bullbar/steering guard/rear light guards and an screw adjustable towbar.

the bullbars are stainless steel, the lights are knackard so i will remove. 1 bracket snapped off, and the angle grinder caught it and 2 small dents on one of the rear protectors, other than that, and in good condition!. whats it worth??

post-30771-0-77185500-1331317442_thumb.jpg

post-30771-0-29052800-1331317517_thumb.jpg

[snip]

or a Nissan forum? (If such things exist :P )

They do on this side of the world :P

1000 times more Y60/Y61 Patrols here than Landies.

Defender drivers are very much in the minority and looked down upon by our Japanese driving counterparts.

They do on this side of the world :P

1000 times more Y60/Y61 Patrols here than Landies.

Defender drivers are very much in the minority and looked down upon by our Japanese driving counterparts.

I'm sure you are doing the best you can to educate these poor unfortunate souls.... ;)

Joking aside have you seen the Rangetrol? http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=21706

I'm sure you are doing the best you can to educate these poor unfortunate souls.... ;)

Joking aside have you seen the Rangetrol? http://forums.lr4x4....showtopic=21706

No I hadn't, but I'd recognise that front axle anywhere. (we have a GU ute with the TD42T that SWMBO drives)

Patrol front axles have been used to replace the Rover front ends as they almost bolt in, (you need a good tail shaft/two double cardans to use the Patrol rear axle assy) and one company offered the Patrol g/box to replace the R380 at one stage.

There's a few threads on the OL and AULRO boards detailing various builds.