110 on E-bay. Beware dodgy seller

Challo

Item 270968140808

Beware, I went to have a look at a 90 a couple of years ago that this guy had sold to a naieve punter.

It'd had a 4 inch lift but ran on standard radius and trailing arms plus the bushes had seen better days.

Steering was dangerous and more akin to using a rudder.

Hence it drove like jelly.

It braked like one too as discs and pads were very badly worn.

It had holes in footwell that the guy had used his imagination to hide. Newspaper glued on footwells that painted black!!!

2 outriggers needed replacing immediately in my opinion and the rear crossmember had filler in it.

The guy who bought it had seen the bling, chunky tyres, tree sliders, big lift,

Lots of lights and the only bit that impressed me was the interior of the rear tub had been coated in speedliner. Only problem was it was in a migraine inducing shade of orange.

Basically the guy who bought it had paid about £4500 for it and after a couple of weeks realised he'd bought a turkey.

He contacted the seller who told him there was nothing wrong with it and all defenders were like it.

I felt really sorry for the guy as he'd ploughed all his savings into it but realised he'd made a mistake and tried reselling it for £3000.

In my opinion it wasn't worth that but I did ring the original seller and he gave me the same waffle about all defenders being like that. When I mentioned the footwells he put the phone down.

I advised this buyer to contact trading standards but he never got back in touch.

Just thought I'd warn you folks on here.