How do I wire up a Mondeo twin fan?

jpk

Evening all.

I have acquired a mondeo twin fan setup for my 200tdi. I know a few people have used this setup before and was wondering if you could advise me on the best way to wire it all up without melting anything. Both the motors have a 3-prong plug and there is what appears to be a resistor in the one corner with its own plug?

My auto electric skills are a bit dodge so any help gratefully received.

Thank you all

JP

Thank you for your replies. I tried the search option but had no joy on specific wiring solutions. I was mainly curious as to what the function of that coil in the corner was. Also, Mark90, have you had any problems with them fitted? Do you have them both cutting in together or dependant on temp?

Again, thank you for your help.

JP

No problems at all with them. Have them switched to come on at different temperatures using an X-Switch (which BTW gets a thumbs up from me) and the high temp fan has never come on, the low temp fan always provides enough cooling and that's with hard off roading a 4.2 V8, might need both fans if the rad gets blocked with mud etc.