TD5 Seatbox

Wondering if any td5 owners could explain what all the holes in the seatbox are for?

Given that i will be running a megasquirt v8 i wont be having the td5 ecu in there however i could use one of the holes to run my ms loom into the seatbox to mate up to the ms ecu/relay board etc.

Some holes i may need to grommett but id like to know what is supposed to go where cable-wise.

There are holes everywhere, can you be more specific? Do you mean the battery box?

There are two large holes, these are for the ECU plugs on the engine and main harnesses. Then there are smaller holes dotted about for things like main feed to fusebox, central locking wires, diagnostic plug etc. etc.

Well, i kinda needed to know what they all are. You see i never started off with a whole vehicle to take note of how everything was.

What i will say is that some td5-specific stuff i wont be needing. Like i said previously its an injected v8 so things like the diagnostic ports etc i wont have.