there are systems for pimping?

Nigel H

I was just having a Friday wind down browse about (yes Jules I have been busy :rolleyes:), when I came across this:

"pimping systems, rural electrification, boats, recreational vehicles, public lighting, signals, telecommunications and more"

It's from a description for a solar panel, not as interesting as it first looked eh :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/70-WATT-SOLAR-PANEL-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Is it home time yet?

B)

I was just having a Friday wind down browse about (yes Jules I have been busy :rolleyes:), when I came across this:

"pimping systems, rural electrification, boats, recreational vehicles, public lighting, signals, telecommunications and more"

It's from a description for a solar panel, not as interesting as it first looked eh :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/70-WATT-SOLAR-PANEL-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Is it home time yet?

B)

Nigel

We use them in Aus . I have one for charging the batteries in the camper trailer.Lots of people run them on the roofs of their trucks here Work well. Alot cheaper here too . Mine was $80. But there again we do have alot more sun here :lol:

Anyone know (like you lot don't know everything) the difference between a Monocrystalline and a Polycrystalline solar panel?

And please - don't say "the spelling" ;o)

As you know i am the same as Jules, so they don't look like they are spelt differant to me :)