Wheel spinning upgrade .

coachman

Good morning AGAIN gentlemen , I have just spent 10 minutes compiling a topic only for it to dissapear from the face of the earth .I shall try again .

Thankyou Speendry ,Bowie ,Teabag ,and others for your input .

I have just cleared a foot of snow from the surrounding footpaths ,cleared the road drain covers ( it prevents flooding ) had a bath ,made a pot of `t` with custardd creams ,and Pick of the Pops 1963 is on radio 2, the wifes gone shopping and now I am in the land of the GREEN OVAL ,sat urday mornings do not come much better .

Yes TEABAG I think I need retraininng in the use of 4 wheel drive and diff/transmission locks ,how could I get stuck , me an exponent of all Land Rover and an ex Euclid driver to boot .

I was in fact gutted ,the car just stopped boggedin ,I was in low box ,diff lock in ,light on , I saved my embarressment by `rockiing` and when in reverse the car moved I REVERSED OUT OF MY PREDICAMENT .

Teabag you implied the use of a website ,what is it please or any info .I suppose I have been spoilt by my Freelander 1 with electric TC and that car WILL go anywhere .Coachman .

Your original thread is still there coachman. There's no specific web site but with Google you can easly find something on 'difflock' that's meaningful.

I suspect the extra weight of a disco over a Freelander didn't help on the boggy ground which you were traversing. :)