D1 Wiring diagram

JeffR

I've downloaded numerous manuals for the Disco, but none of them have a wiring diagram, as I'm about to sort out this

post-25095-0-54014800-1367675747_thumb.jpg

A wiring diag may be useful :unsure:

BUT where the hell do I get one for a 200Tdi?

best wishes for sorting that nest of worms out, I don't have ant Discovery 1 wiring diagrams, best I can suggest is a google search, which you've probably done..

So far I've counted 31 scotch locks and 8 inches of chocolate blocks in the rear, there are 2 in the radio circuit (can live with those!), beginning to think that the wiring on this thing is nothing more than a fire waiting to happen....

Been there done that, you've seen my project Discovery 1 200Tdi and to be honest the wiring is actually quite easy, describe which circuits you are dealing with and I will do my best to help, the haynes manual was amazingly accurate too!!

Been there done that, you've seen my project Discovery 1 200Tdi and to be honest the wiring is actually quite easy, describe which circuits you are dealing with and I will do my best to help, the haynes manual was amazingly accurate too!!

Everything from the rear doors back over! Well mainly rear lights/tow bar electrics/fuel pump and level gauge electrics to be going on with.

I haven't even looked further forward, I'm not that brave!

About to go paint the underside , found a great new paint mixing machine - my children!

Ahhh solvent abuse.....