200tdi Defender wiring fault

Been having a few problems with my 90 after i sunk it a few weeks ago, all my own fault as i forgot to fit the timing case and flywheel housing bungs!

Anyway starter has been playing up, so guessed it was full of mud, removed it tonight and yes its shagged, proper shagged, rust and mud everywhere, so dropped in my spare, ign on and interior and dash lights dull, so wander to passenger side to check battery connections etc, then from somewhere i heard a loud fizzle and everything came back on nice and bright, started fine and has been fine on the way home

But i cant find a decent wiring diagram for the 200.

I checked all the relays but none appear to be for main power so again im guessing its hasnt got one and the whole load comes through the ign switch, is this correct and if so i shall buy a new one.

Should add its got all recent new earth leads, two from battery one to chassis and other direct to starter mounting bolt, all checked and all nice and clean

Ta

Lynall

Slight problem with the legend for the above linked wiring diagrams, its the wrong one.

Correct one here http://www.landroverweb.com/Pdf-files/Manuals/Defender-90-110-workshop-manual-5.pdf you have to scroll right down to the bottom of section 86 page 73

Was scratching my already bald head trying to work out what was what, then i saw several wires going to item 35 and legend said it was the low fuel light, then my brain clonked into gear.

Lynall