Land rover 90 200tdi - todays selling value?

I have a matt black RHD 1985 90 with 200tdi engine that I'm planning to sell in the UK. Only not too sure what would be the right asking price. Approx 5000 quid? What do you guys think?

Car has been rebuilt a few years ago for an overland trip to Marocco, lots of new parts, stainless bolts all round, etc. The 200tdi conversion was done by Dunsfold and is a proper one. Its an original defender engine with the high turbo (approx 100k), it has the rare fan cowling and correct air filter housing. Here are the specs (and probably forgot some things) - loads of options:

- Very good original chassis, powder coated.

- Doors and bulkhead all rock solid, no rust.

- TerraFirma suspension with Big Bore shocks, 5" lift, dislocation cones
- 6 general grabber AT2 tyres 235/85
- mantec spare wheel carrier on rear door, other spare on the bonnet
- mantec snorkel + wading kit
- rock sliders, steering guard, fuel tank guard
- chequer plate on wings, bonnet, rear end

- auxilery 50L fuel tank

- stainless exhaust with side exit
- extra fan in the roof to keep the car cool
- 230v inverter
- hidden safe for passport/cash
- Lasalle door trim
- cooker on the rear door
- rubber mats in the front
- 2 odyssy batteries with Gensyz split charger
- mud console with switches for auxileries, extra 12v sockets, VDO gauges (oil temp, pressure, turbo pressure)
- cat2 immobilizer
- wolf front bumper, nato hitch
- alpine speakers in the front, JBL speakers in the rear
- fire extinguisher, life hammer

- will include a dog guard, but currently not fitted. Also have 2 forward facing rear seats that I could include, but are also not fitted.

- currently not taxed since its located in the Netherlands (but has a Dutch MOT)

Only issue is the syncro of the 2nd gear is a bit worn.

For the last MOT the brake system was overhauled (rebuilt calipers, new pads, cylinders, bake shoes and drums) and the drop arm ball joint were replaced.

Sounds a fair price - I did lots of looking around 6-12 months ago before I got mine - it's all about the condition - the advice I got was. " sound chassis, sound bulkhead, sound cross member and a loved, regularly serviced engine and you are well on the way"- everything else is tweak-able! So yours ticks many of those boxes!