TPS Plug wiring config

Bingy

Can someone have a look at there original 3pin durite plug from the sensor and then let me know what wire goes to what pin

The connector in the kit is a through connector, but I don't have anything to join it to.

I have bought the correct 3 pin durite plug just need the correct wiring configaration

Obviosly, the wires are red, yellow, green from the MS board

Looking illogically at the plug with the wire clip at the bottom and the back ( where the wires go into the plug).

Left is?????

Middle is????

Right is??????

Or does the configaration matter

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Sam.

Only problem that i have is that the 4.6 plenum. It has a 3 prong socket ( similar to an injector, only 3 prongs- wheras the 3.9 TPS sensor is hard wired in)

I have managed to get a 3 prong junior plug to match the 4.6 sensor, but, as there wasnt a plug on the sensor previously, i dont know what configuration the wires go.

I have been through yours and Niges build, together with the build CD Nige sent me, but all i can find is the three wires going through a male and a female plug and socket

post-19862-0-28591800-1371814255_thumb.jpg

post-19862-0-95034600-1371814267_thumb.jpg