superwinch pto winch fitting

I realise there are several online manuals about this but I'm after a picture of underneath with the shafts etc fitted so I can see if I need to remove the center box and replace with a straight pipe for my 200tdi

Also, could do with a picture of the front bracket near or under the radiator area to see where/what it bolts to as mine has dead rivnuts attached to it

Many thanks.

I dont have any pictures of mine to hand, is your's a retrofit 200tdi or an original? if its been retro fitted and uses the n/a or t/d exhaust the mid box has to go, and I believe it might the same on an original 200tdi.

Cant help with pictures of the front bracket as I made something up to suit, mainly as I didn't want to drill holes in my galvanised chassis, from what I remember of the original setup it bolts onto the underneath of the radiator crossmember

matt

The drop box and shafts clear a standard 200tdi exhaust on a 110 and I can't see why a 90 would be any different retro fit 200tdi or not. I can't help with the front bracket either as I made my own although there is a fairy pto winch on eBay with fairly good pictures.

Mike