Brake probelm query

JST

John good reminder, the hose is pretty new though but for the cost of it, its got to be worth it. already one on order, well a bit of pipe of the correct bore i will cut about is on order!

bear in mind i haven't driven it since doing the rotor change though.

Andy - that sounds reassuring as thats what mine odes now (since rotor) change never tried it before.

the suction seems better on the end of the hose as well since the change, i need a way of measuring it really, eg how long to pull 1m of water up a set bore tube, or empty a set of lungs so they implode, any volunteers?

John good reminder, the hose is pretty new though but for the cost of it, its got to be worth it. already one on order, well a bit of pipe of the correct bore i will cut about is on order!

the suction seems better on the end of the hose as well since the change, i need a way of measuring it really, eg how long to pull 1m of water up a set bore tube, or empty a set of lungs so they implode, any volunteers?

Suck a golf ball through a garden hose? Oh no, that is something else... :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

You have bought proper vacuum hose? No, really, you need the right stuff or it will implode.

Chris

Ian

agreed, i just need to get it out for a spin at the moment although the commuter packed up today leaving me high and dry on the 303 this morning at 620 so still tying to sort that at the moment.

thanks for the advice, i shall give it a road test hopefully tomorrow - as i now have the day off as no wheels to get to work!!!

and a good boss who understands