Aluminium doot tops question

Allan Soffientini

Hello everybody,

This question has been posted already on the Defer section, but until now, noboby has the answer. I'm going to try again here, hoping someone can help!

I've a Ninety wich has been fitted with series door almost two years ago, the tops, bought new from Brit..., are now rusting with bubbles appearing on the paint :glare:. So my plan is to buy good aluminium ones from Rocky Mountain as this seems to be a "fit and forgive" upgrade. Easy job it seems, but I'm a bit concerned about interior door trim: now a standard series kit from Exmoor has been fitted, and the top panel has a bent at the top that hooks on the glass channel and is secured with two screws at the lower end. So the question is: since on Rocky tops both glasses slide, is still possible to use this kind of interiror trim, or there is not enought space on the glass channel to hook the trim?

Perhaps this is a question for the series section, but I hope someone can help! :i-m_so_happy:

Thanks

Allan