Happy Valley & Bearded Lake along the Dovey Estuary in Wales

ellebarto

This is a short video that is the last in a series of 3 from a recent laning weekend. We had been camping in the Devils Bridge area of Wales and on the return leg, we took in the Happy Valley Lane and the Bearded Lake.

Another first for me and yet again a great experience because of the diversity of the terrain and the fantastic views as we traversed the contours of the valley summit running along the Dovey Estuary.

By this stage in the trip quite a few had dropped by the wayside and it was just 1 Pinzgauer, a 90 and my 110 left to finish the weekend.

Would you believe after the smash on day 1 mine was still going strong but then snapped an almost brand new shock. I’ve got shock droppers on +2 OME shocks and I’m sure they are over compressing.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this.

http://youtu.be/k03sedxzpp0

Did you walk up the hill to have a look at Bearded Lake?

...first done that nov '83 and it was a beautiful week of cold clear sunny days , so lots

of great photo opportunities. A lot more exposed rock now by the look of it but that was

30 years ago :o

great vids , keep em coming - would you be interested in an additional vehicle or two sometime

in the future?

cheers

Steveb

Did you walk up the hill to have a look at Bearded Lake?

...first done that nov '83 and it was a beautiful week of cold clear sunny days , so lots

of great photo opportunities. A lot more exposed rock now by the look of it but that was

30 years ago :o

great vids , keep em coming - would you be interested in an additional vehicle or two sometime

in the future?

cheers

Steveb

Have to give first refusal to the usual suspects but yes mate, if there's a slot always welcome to come along. I don't like to go over 2 groups of 4 as an absolute max if I'm honest. 2 groups of 3 or even one of 3 is what works best for me! Less people to worry about!