Santa's Challenge 9th & 10th Dec

Mr Nick

Where to Stay ! The Castle Inn at Caldecott - Recommended as this is where the event starts and finishes.

Stopped there many times due to the scorpion stuff and this is one top place, foods the bollox and rooms are top. 01536 770641.

Many other places to stop if there booked up, just go on Scorpion site and look at either the Novice or Clubman challenge first pages towards the bottom, full listing of places.

hope this helps.

And again come and blow Darrens back door off his new truck Adrian, Thats if he still enters the challenge,

A DARREN. Bit of competition for ya now brother. Big Chuckle. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah i like it come on up did you have any luck with protrax ?

Yes mate, i've got all the info, i'll give them a call tomorrow to check on place's left. then i'll send of the entry and payment. it'll be good to enter in to something other than the awdc series. i need to try other events. may get stuck without a biatch :angry: as pigster won't be aloud, he's already under the thumb :lol: and it's not even a year yet :lol::lol::lol:

Are you running on your own or have you entered as a team? can i do the event as a single car? or do you have to be teamed!

But i'm still going to enter the awdc full series next year :) and i may even try and finish all the rounds :lol:

i have said i will team up with someone but i think we will end up running on our own.You dont have to be teamed up the when the news letter says team i think what it means is driver and co driver=a team

Yeah i think your right!! i've just read it again, it also say's that there's 25 place's, but we're be going of in 4 groups of 5 :blink: i'll feel sorry for the b***er's left at the camp site :lol:

I like the idear of using lot's of site's :) and it'll be my first 2 day'er :( i have troble lasting half a day most of the time :lol::lol:

If Pigster can't make it i'll give simon a call, he'll be well up for it as Paul W's not entered :D

Where to Stay ! The Castle Inn at Caldecott - Recommended as this is where the event starts and finishes.

Stopped there many times due to the scorpion stuff and this is one top place, foods the bollox and rooms are top. 01536 770641.

Many other places to stop if there booked up, just go on Scorpion site and look at either the Novice or Clubman challenge first pages towards the bottom, full listing of places.

hope this helps.

And again come and blow Darrens back door off his new truck Adrian, Thats if he still enters the challenge,

A DARREN. Bit of competition for ya now brother. Big Chuckle. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the info, I've tried to get on the D4x4 site, registered, but it won't let me on :angry: i've even tried send'in them a message, :( but still no reply <_<

have not asked yet... but I am sure I will be alloud... but only if I kip on the sofa for a few months.. :D

is there a good B&B and pub near by.. 'cos I am not sleeping in my tent in december...

Thanks for the info, I've tried to get on the D4x4 site, registered, but it won't let me on :angry: i've even tried send'in them a message, :( but still no reply <_<

have not asked yet... but I am sure I will be alloud... but only if I kip on the sofa for a few months.. :D

is there a good B&B and pub near by.. 'cos I am not sleeping in my tent in december...

Adrian, if Pigster can't make it I'll come down and bitch for you. It's about time you got a proper co-driver anyway ;);)

Adrian, Are you using Mozila? When I try and log in to Devon with Mozila (which I use most the time) it wont let me but internet explorer goes straight in without problem's, No idea why!

Adrian, if Pigster can't make it I'll come down and bitch for you. It's about time you got a proper co-driver anyway ;);)

Cheers Dave, you sure you can spare the time, i thought you had a truck to build :lol: must be in better nik, than i thought ;) If pigster comes back with..... a no can do.... your in mate :)

Divster - easy tiger... easy.... :D or I shall tell your misses things that will get you in trouble, even if I do have to make it all up. :D

besides - -work hard enough you could join in with your new v8 - yeah right - that thing ready in time. I reckon it'll be ready in 2008.... if your lucky..

anyway I now need to buy a sofa bed, as I will be there a while me thinks... :D

only kidding, for some reason she was happy for me to go..... not sure whats happening there... some sort of trickey.

forgot to mention - Dave, your not fit enough to be his co-driver, you need to be very healthy as you are constantly running about because he is pants at driving..

I think the missus has gone past the point of caring when it comes to the truck to tell you the truth. Although I'm sure you'd manage to drop me in the s*** as you normally do.

No progress on the V8 front at the mo (besides getting shot of those orange springs it came on :ph34r: ) I'm to busy gaining brownie points by getting the house finished (or ripped apart further depending on your point of view). Determined it will be ready for next year (although I already know that I can't make the 1st round).

only kidding, for some reason she was happy for me to go..... not sure whats happening there... some sort of trickey.
Is the milkman popping round for the weekend???

I think the missus has gone past the point of caring when it comes to the truck to tell you the truth. Although I'm sure you'd manage to drop me in the s*** as you normally do.

always a pleasure - - :D buy her a horse and she'll will not care anymore ..

Is the milkman popping round for the weekend???

well we don't have one, or a window cleaner or any other cleaner for that matter (all her jobs :lol: ), however we do have a postman (sorry person) but I thought she was a female - unless of course I have turned her to the other side... DOH..... so that'll be why she wears the trousers and I don't then. :(

why can you not get there for the first one then?

washing your hair or something? or is Trev unable due to a rash from his pink leathers..