Rattling windshield frame - how much dash do I remove?

As it says. The vehicle is a LHD 1991 110CSW. What started as an annoying squeak, the cause of which I couldn't identify, has now manifested itself as a loose windscreen frame. So, how much of the dash do I need to strip to get access to the mountings, and can I then replace the gasket that goes between the frame and the bulkhead? Any tips, please? Many thanks, in advance.

Mike

The mountings, a few bolts each side, should be visible at the ends of the dash already. There shouldn't be a need to strip any of the dash.

To remove the screen you will obviously need to remove, or at least undo the front half of and lift, the roof panel. Then the screen will come off so you can replace the foam seal.

Many thanks, Retroanaconda. This is very good news. I'd assumed that there would be securing screws/bolts spaced along the top of the bulkhead. Perhaps I'll see if I can inject some sealer into the bulkhead joint as I don't want to start something as radical as unbolting the roof. It is a landy, and as you know, jobs tend to expand! I'd probably end up doing a chassis up rebuild since I also need new waistline seals both sides.

Mike