Suggestion on price

jameshub

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I have finally finished my project, which is an ex-MOD Defender 2.5n/a, 1987 with 98,000kilometres and just passed MOT, so has 12 months and 6 months tax.

I'm after suggestions of where to advertise it and how much people think its worth..

Any suggestions welcome

Thanks

depends on many factors such as chassis condition and how it runs/drives, i.e what someone is willing to pay you for it. £3k bottom end up to £4k if its pristine. £2.6k for a tatty example which yours isn't.

Just going by what is out there and what you can get for you money i.e a 2.5n/a and a 1.6667 transfer box won't be everyones cup of tea (58 flat out) however your military paint etc finish is good and hasn't been bazzed up.

The military market has taken a bit of a battering as the number of shows and events has suffered of late, so not so many people have spare cash for a second weekend toy. On the flip side the range rover classics have done well and with winter maybe on the cards again 4x4 values may go up across the board slightly.

p.s try it on milweb.net or emlra ......etc

• 3 weeks later...