200TDi disco into 110 exhaust question

I'm about to fit a Disco 200TDi in my 110. I hope to do the conversion over a long weekend and want to sort out any issues before hand.

Rather than buying/fabricating the exhaust down pipe, I want to use the Disco downpipe,with a bit of fettling to the bulkhead.

Has anyone done this to their vehicle and if so do you have any pictures of the bulkhead mods, also did you have any problems during or after the conversion.

Having seen the Steve Parker noodle I'm not very keen on it, and prefer a more flowing exhaust path.

Thanks

p.s. Tried various searches but didn't find any directly relating to this.

I've done it with Series and a hybrid, and come to the conclusion that using a 300 turbo and manifold is by far the best way to do, better even than converting to use Defender 200 manifolds. A 300 exhaust system should fit your 110 as well...I had to modifiy it loads to fit my 109