Defender starting issues

Right guys iv just spent all night trying to get my defender td5 started for the first time. But im still having problems. It cranks over tries to fire up but wont. Heres everything iv done.

Changed crank positioning sensor

Brand new battery

Checked all an i mean the wiring.(Ball ache) haha

Brand new fuel sender

Bleed the fuel system

New fuel filter.

New starter motor contacts.

Now what iv found thats happening is when im cranking the engine the starter it will crank for like 5 seconds an then seem like its loosing power but the battery is fine. I even plugged it into a battery charger on boost.

My minds boggled.

Any ideas guys? Pleeeeeease.

The cables to the starter motor might not be the right gauge and as they heat up due to overcurrent they creat resistance and that drops ths supply voltage to the starter motor making it seem like your losing power even though the battery voltage is fine.

If you can try turning it over and see if the supply cables get warm, could even be that the cables are the right thickness but the connectors arent gripping all of the cable so there isnt enough surface area at the connector which gets hot and creates resistance.

Stephen