Jump to content

Where can i find this part?!


Recommended Posts

There are only 3 different types of UJ, the RTC3346 used on older vehicles, RTC3458 on newer ones (all 300Tdi age for example, though I am not sure if they came in with the 300Tdi, or earlier) which is a bit smaller. Then there is a much bigger type used only on the front propshaft of new vehicles (post 2002 I think, and any new front prop you buy from Land Rover now). I can't remember the part no of the latest type offhand.

If it isn't one of those three then it's an odd one - good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy