Abenteur & Allrad 2014

tacr2man

I won't be there this year, will probably go to the King Of The Mountain event which is near my places.

I hope it's worth it...

• 3 weeks later...

Any luck with that gearbox swap yet Tacr2man? Hope you can make it.

In case anyone else is interested in attending the 4x4 show in Bad Kissingen (19-22 June 2014), then just to let you know a 'slow' convoy is being formed!

Reason it's a slow convoy is because (a) one of the vehicles is a Daf expedition truck, (b) they don't rush to event, and © they like to arrive and set up in the campsite to watch the 4x4 campervans and trucks roll in!

Anyway, here's post I placed on another forum just a few days ago:-

I've finally got around to booking my ferries for Bad Kiss. Outbound is on the same DFDS noon ferry (Dover-Dunkirk) Sunday 15th June 2014 as Tuggy and Twende.

Return Dunkirk-Dover will be 20.00 on Monday 23 June 2014. Return cost was £64 by the way.

There will be four of us - 'No Neck' Lee, Mark (my Land Rover mechanic mate), 'German Ralf' and myself. As the Rangie won't be ready, plus the fact it's only a two-seater anyway, I decided to hijack Sheila's C-Class Merc. The fact it runs on LPG and there's four of us, that'll cut the ol' travel expenses down somewhat.

So that's that, roll on June!!!

Info can be found here: www.abenteuer-allrad.de/besucher/for-foreign-visitors/english