Green laning help in wales

Souster

Hi Everyone

In a few weeks time me and a couple of friends are planning a weekend away in our land rovers. We are going to be based at aberdovey. One day we plan to do strata florida which i have done before. The next day some green laning around that area.

Now im aware that green lanes are fairly secretive lately. Unfortunatley the minority have ruined it for the majority by not following the green lane code of conduct and reapecting the country side.

Can anyone help me out in finding worth while green lanes around that area? Ive only done Nant y moch and strata once before some years back. And would probs have difficulty finding them again. After research ive read that happy valley and bomber lane are good. Is there anymore anyone could help me? Or what would my best option be? Joining the green lane association?

Any help would be massively appreciated. Its a minefield. Thanks again