TD5 Drivers door super locked

COQUEROR

Can anyone help please as i'm out of ideas, my drivers door has super locked and wont unlock with key, flob or from the inside

I had a problem with the back doors not unlocking but could be unlocked from the inside and the drivers did the same this morning but now will not unlock at all
front passenger door still locks and unlocks with no problem as does the boot door

i have looked through the forums but cant find any posts (might of missed it)

Many thanks

update, it is not super locked, i thought it was as it doesnt open from the inside but after operating it with the lynx you could feel the difference in the handle

I did use a bore scope to have a look to see if anything had come off but it hadn't, i think your right about the broken spring and after doing a lot of reading and searching the internet the out look is not good for the lock and might have to be broken off. the upside is i might and it is only a might be able to take the rear door off so i can get in with a hacksaw blade to cut off the striker plate and then i can get to take the door apart to try and fix the lock.

any thoughts on this will be great

well i got into it, i took the rear door off and got to the striker plate and cut through it with a hacksaw blade, there was no spring broken but it was badly worn and in need of some lube
replacement has been sourced and the old one doctored to work till the other one turns up.
theres alot on the web about this problem but not much on how to get in to fix it without causing lots of damage

new striker plate....£16 plus you could and can weld it back up

post-10261-0-78859700-1410893564_thumb.jpg

post-10261-0-33200600-1410893594_thumb.jpg

post-10261-0-20535300-1410893619_thumb.jpg

It is sort of a deadlock, the super lock stops it from being opened from the inside if the window is broken to gain access, this was moving but not far enough.

there not a serviceable part so other than the lock it self you can see then the door is open you cant get any lube in there though it would of helped a bit

i was going to try and fix the lock but the plastic is very brittle and after breaking 3 of the clips that hold it together i gave up.

I did how ever made a small mod so i could lock and unlock the door with the key which it was not doing plus if it puts it into super lock i can still unlock it

this was done so i could still use it till the new lock gets here........left the door card off just incase though lol