Welcome All & Is Everyone Here?

Paul

A warm welcome to all our friends from Australia & New Zealand.

If you're reading this then you must have successfully found the place, and if you're not reading this, then you made a wrong turn just before Burke, so go back and try again. :D

Seriously though, are there any of our regulars that are still missing?

I haven't seen Col here yet so I'll send him an email. Any others you can think of, post up their names and I'll PM them just in case they've missed it all.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, I'm going to un-pin this now because anyone who was left behind has probably gone down with the ship. :huh:

In the meantime, I will be awol for a short (hopefully) time whilst I see to it that some of my past Medicare levy is spent on me. :(

Whilst I'm away, I expect you all to behave as much as any Aussie would. :rolleyes: If there isn't bedlam here when I get back I'll be most disappointed. :lol:

Cols110 will be keeping a close eye on you lot, and I'm sure will be in stiches watching Captain Morgan create havoc. :D

Oh, and to that long legged fridgie out there - get yourself a decent steering wheel before I get back. :P

Paul

and I'm sure will be in stiches watching Captain Morgan create havoc. biggrin.gif

Moi? :rolleyes: I hope it ain't you being in stitches, Paul. :( Good luck with what it is & remember, Vasectomies really aren't that bad. Not unless you are an Italian with one's name being Spermatozza.

Fridgie? Friggers, pleeeeaase. :rolleyes:

All the best mate, just look as it as someone has to keep the doc`s in their expensive life styles.

Can`t wait to see the piccies of your new breast implants. :D

Just watch out for Captain Morgan, he`ll probably be round for the first grope. :P