soft a frame bumper bar

Hi i have searched and searched but to no avail. I have seen a " soft a frame bumper" bar for sale however it has no fitting kit. I cannot find the kits for sale anywhere, any ideas.

Also are you aware if there is a difference between the air con and non air con brackets ta

I bought a 2nd hand soft a bar and one of the brackets was rotten so I fabbed up a new one , the brackets slide under the bumper bolts and also a bolt on the side , the top of the a bar has a plastic bracket each side going from where you can bolt spotlights on the a bar back to the slam panel .

Afaik there is no difference between air con and non air con , there's a difference in the a bars between winch and non winch

If you pm me your email I can send a picture of the bracket to you

Good morning all.

This is my first post on the forum so I hope I can help. I was searching for a soft a bar the other day and found these brackets on the John Craddock website.

The product code is - 515-ABBDEF or LR005236

Hope this helps,

Matt