Central locking

Nigelw

hi guys ive been wondering what to do i have bought a cobra alarm good one but my disco has central locking but i have to use a key on drivers side does this mean i can connect alarm up to central locking ? or do i have to get an interface ? thx

Cobra remote central locking kit interfaced with the alarm/immobilise kit. The amount of work involved depends on what u already have.

well, 1992 D1 200Tdi has 1 key and 3 lock barrels :?

My Disco has nothing and I'm rapidly gettin fizzed locking an unlocking doors with the key, time to modernize it a little.

hi guys ive been wondering what to do i have bought a cobra alarm good one but my disco has central locking but i have to use a key on drivers side does this mean i can connect alarm up to central locking ? or do i have to get an interface ? thx

Yes and Yes.

All u need is a Cobra alarm with remote fobs, a central locking interface plus a new master actuator (has extra wires) to replace the existing drivers door item both additional items are in Cobra's price list.

So pressing the fob sets the alarm and locks the doors or the reverse.

Cobra supply very good wiring diagrams showing how the bits of kit link together.

Only because of a colour change when using existing wiring, a little bit of understanding on how the master actuator works and linked to your existing slave actuators in the remaining doors, which u will be reusing, is required....Job done.