insurance with a engine conversion

Keeper96

Thanks again everyone.

Unfortunately due to my living arrangements I don't actually have access to a landline and my phone doesn't get signal :/

My dad is still dealing with admiral atm as this is a similar situation as when I fitted a light bar, thy said my policy was void and couldn't be covered etc. So we filed a formal complaint and amazingle could be covered?

I doubt seats is an issue as its a 2 seat hard top.

Everything you guys say is being passed on for my dad to look into for me

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Here is an NFU number for you. Don't worry about how far away they are from you. I live a good distance from that office.

Now NFU don't insure under 26 year olds. You can overcome this by registering the Land Rover in your dads name with you as main driver.

R.A. Siggs & M.B. Griffin

141 High Street

Edenbridge

Kent

TN8 5AX

01732 867727

Best of luck

HTH.

NFU are great. Always have been for me. My insurance never seems to change when ever i make a mod to the 90 they just like to know what you are changing. Altho i do agree 18 is pretty young in my opinion to be insuring a defender. Ur lucky u got a reasonable quote in the first place. I remeber insuring a single cab mk 4 hilux when i was 20 and it cost me £4000 with one claim. Good luck though. Try NFU.