Wiring The V8/TD5 Mongrel

Ive already got a fair bit of the wiring done. My attention is now being turned to the battery.

The only cable ive got is the one that connects battery to fusebox under drivers seat (thanks PaulMc) :)

I know I will need battery to alternator, battery to starter and alternator to starter cables. Is there anything ive forgotten? Oh and I'm using a Bosch 120A alternator if that makes any difference to wire size?

Because that's what I thought I needed. And if it hadn't been for PaulMc emailing me I would still think that's what I needed seeing as none of the wiring gurus on here have replied..

So the way I understand it right now I need a battery-fusebox, battery-starter, and starter-alternator.

Battery to starter goes out the front lower of the battery box.

Alternator to starter, use std v8 routing.

Battery to fuse box goes out the back of the battery box, along the tub/ seat box joint clipped to the seat belt anchor plates and then into the underseat box.

HTH

Mo