Drive a Range Rover into Central London for Britain

martyn668

Anyone hear the Now Show on Radio 4 the other day (you can "Listen again" at www.bbc.co.uk/radio4.

Funny joke about the fact that the government calculated the costs of the London Olympics without adding the VAT. The whole thing was railroaded through by the BBC and the London Standard, damning anyone who was against the games as unpatriotic, thus protecting 6 years of news stories afterwards about incompentent planning and spiralling costs. Punchline - "It'll take a lot of 4x4's drving into the congestion zone area to pay for that lot... Drive a Range Rover into Central London for Britain."

Now we see what Red Ken's plans are. London is bankrupt, and he is stealing money to pay for his incompetence.

Now we see what Red Ken's plans are. London is bankrupt, and he is stealing money to pay for his incompetence.

i think you'll find that applies to most/all levels of goverment in this country. doesnt matter how much they steal/raise they waste it on ****e rather than anything useful.

It's frightening - £200 fine for putting a bit of paper in your bottle bin (what about labels then?) and every other little chance to bleed people white and services are crumbling round our ears.

It can't all be going on Blairs overseas crusades to rule the world, so where is it going?

dont you believe it, hes just invented a new way to waste it. we'll fund schools abroad when the ones here are falling down. after all you pay your taxes to live in a ****hole thats laughed at by the rest of the world dont you?

dont you believe it, hes just invented a new way to waste it. we'll fund schools abroad when the ones here are falling down. after all you pay your taxes to live in a ****hole thats laughed at by the rest of the world dont you?

:lol:

I hope "The Yak" doesn't read this thread, after our conversation last Sunday he'll be on the keyboard for hours joining in the fun.

I've just locked my orange crate in the safe so I don't get started on the way this country is being destroyed... :lol:

Cheers,