Santana illustrated parts catalogue?

twodoorgaz

Hi folks.

My parts catalogues are the most essential part of my Land Rover library - I use them constantly in repairing old Land Rovers and planning and building my projects.

While the parts are no-doubt scarce, does anyone know if there ever was a similar illustrated parts catalogue for the 1980s Santana vehicles - the Series IIIa, Series IV and 2500?

I'm happy to track down a paper copy if such a thing exists (I doubt that anyone would have uploaded one). I find them particularly handy for arrangements and understanding the variation between models and years.

Appreciate any input.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 1/11/2016 at 10:39 PM, twodoorgaz said:

Hi folks.

My parts catalogues are the most essential part of my Land Rover library - I use them constantly in repairing old Land Rovers and planning and building my projects.

While the parts are no-doubt scarce, does anyone know if there ever was a similar illustrated parts catalogue for the 1980s Santana vehicles - the Series IIIa, Series IV and 2500?

I'm happy to track down a paper copy if such a thing exists (I doubt that anyone would have uploaded one). I find them particularly handy for arrangements and understanding the variation between models and years.

Appreciate any input.

Hi Twodoorgaz and Pepé le Pew,

I´m a new guy on the block from NL and a recent owner of a Santan 2500d 1990.

I came across a conversation in this forum way back in the 2016 regarding the "illustrated parts catalogue" also for my machine. The link from Eric is bviously not valid anymore.

Would it be possible to share the link or downloaded documents again. Any documents for that matter. Is there a usermanual in English as well? My Spanish is not very up to date (...)

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Jan