new shuttle valve has failed, what to do?

static

Hi guys, again! :wacko:

So had the there amigos, spent hours reading online and decide to go for the new shuttle valve kit, had it fitted and now with in 3 days there back, but not not permanently on, the original error codes before fitting 66 and 134 shuttle valve.

My question is, as there are no other error codes apart from the shuttle valve would my next best bet be getting the module refurbed ? I have been quoted £515 all in.

The lights are not permanently on

I am feeling a little stressed and worried that I have made the wrong choice buying this car, I was just about to get the warped manifold fixed and now back to square one again with the dam ABS system and I still need a service doing.

wish I had the knowledge tools and a ramp to do all this my self.

If anyone can advise me on the new module choice that may help put my mind to rest as I am concerned that that might not even solve the problem.

Thanks for your time

Read through this and do option B, you will never have the problem again. It is a recognised repair that doesn't alter the way the modulator works at all, it simply re-routes the wiring to the switch to avoid the faulty circuit board in the modulator. I've done countless vehicles with great success including my uncles who says the lights have never come back on.

http://landroverclubvi.weebly.com/abs-mod.html