Day out tomorrow

Guest deleted

Guest diesel_jim

I'm off to the LR experience at Eastnoor tomorrow to break test a Disco 3.....

Got a free invite via my dealers, so though i'd go and have a play! :D

so, shall i take the boring 110 or my tricked up 90 and ask if i can go and play in the "proper mud".... :rolleyes:

I'm off to the LR experience at Eastnoor tomorrow to break test a Disco 3.....

Got a free invite via my dealers, so though i'd go and have a play! :D

so, shall i take the boring 110 or my tricked up 90 and ask if i can go and play in the "proper mud".... :rolleyes:

Ask to go down to king Hussain's bomb hole (carefull how you say that one :ph34r:) and then the camel dips after all this rain there should be some "proper mud" in those places :D

Guest diesel_jim
may as well take a euro box they wont let it out of the car park onto the site!

have a good day

bugger bugger bugger... probably some insurance/ H&S excuse.... :(

Guest diesel_jim

Had a good couple of hours today, will upload the pics soon, but i only took ones in the carpark (but man, what a car park!)... silver 90/110/RR/disco as far as the eye could see!

I was in a V6 TD disco, quite nice. on road as good as any plush car could be, off road, pretty impressive performance seeing as it only had road tyres on, but all down to the electrickery.

They were grading a lot of the tracks in readyness for the new defender launch... they had to grade the top off the middle of the ruts so that the freeloaders could handle the tracks!! :lol::lol: was quite funny to see a manitou type loadall painted LR silver with the "experience" badges all over it!